… when friendship is formed. I have been planning to use this stamp for quite some time, it’s one of my hands down all time favorite sentiments. So much so, that I have it twice. I had it from another company that retired it but this one is current and and is available from Quietfire Design. Such a beautiful thought and this sentiment describes that special realization when you have a keeper. This one goes in my #written word line up for a friend.
- Create a card base with cream card stock that measures 5″ x 7″. (Card bases is made with two pieces of 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″‘ paper scored and glued as in this Hinge Video.)
- With cream paper, cut a panel 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ and mat it with a lavender moon panel cut to 4-5/8″ x 5-7/8″. Adhere with cream on top.
- Cut/emboss Tranquil Moments from cream paper, rim with Krylon Pen and adhere to cream/lavender panel.
- Cut/emboss Labels Twenty Eight with lavender moon.
- Cut/emboss two D-Lite Window Two dies and cut off curved top, apply to lavender die cut with glue. Adhere to previous layer with foam tape.
- Wrap ribbon horizontally around card, taping on back. Adhere grouping to card base.
- Cut/emboss Labels Thirty Six, stamp with sentiment, rim with Krylon Pen, adhere to card base with double foam tape.
- Attach bow to left corner of card. Add Flowers and Pearls.
|CRAFT SUPPLIES I USED|
|Rubber Stamps: Quietfire Design, We Can Never Tell the Precise Moment Companion Set
Craft Paper: Neenah Classic Crest – Natural White – 80lb Smooth, PTI Lavender Moon
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories: Spellbinders A2 Tranquil Moments, Spellbinders Labels Twenty Eight, Spellbinders Labels Thirty Six, Spellbinders Window Two D-Lite, The Paper Studio Pearls, May Arts Silk Ribbon, Tiny Prima Flowers
Hope you are enjoying your weekend. I’ll be back tomorrow with more goodies!!