Good morning sweet friends. As I mentioned yesterday, today is the Our Daily Bread Designs 4th Anniversary Special Design Team Edition Release Blog Hop – welcome! If you got here from Jan Marie Ennenga’s Blog, you are in the right place! Should you get off track, a list of all the ladies participating in the hop is posted on the ODBD Blog to guide you along the way. If you’ve stopped by on this anniversary day in previous years you know this is an event I get super excited about. For the sets being released today the Design Team submits a quote or Scripture for inclusion in the Anniversary Sets. The sets this year are exquisite, here’s the quote I picked and you can see all the sets HERE.
Stay tuned for the blog hop details below in the meantime here’s how I put my card together today…I cut my cardstock to 4″ x 6.5″ and went around the outside with a Martha Stewart border punch leaving a tall rectangle on the interior of the punching. I popped this layer up from the 5″ x 7″ base. I then matted my sentiment with a piece of cardstock and popped this layer up. of cardstock before I added my sentiment. I finished by tying a bow and adding paper roses and pearls as embellishment. That’s it – soooo easy!!
Anniversary Hop Particulars:
- The Hop will run from 8:00 am Eastern time on March 17, 2012 until 8:00 pm Eastern time on March 18, 2012.
- The winners will be announced on the ODBD Blog on March 19, 2012.
- Five Prizes are up for grabs: Four hoppers will each win an Anniversary Set and One hopper will win The Complete Anniversary Bread Basket Bundle!
How to Enter the Drawing:
- Hop to each designer’s blog and leave a comment.
- Return to the ODBD Blog and leave a comment telling us that you completed the hop.
- Note any blogs you were unable to comment on.
Your Next Stop:
You’ll be in for some sweet eye candy as you move on to then next designer, the talented Connie McCotter.
|SUPPLIES I USED|
|Stamps: Our Daily Bread Designs – Quote Collection Two
Paper: My Minds Eye – Lost and Found
Ink: Versamark Onyx Black
Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder, Sheer Ribbon, Recollections Pearls, Mini Prima Flowers, ETA EKSuccess Large Edge Punch – Scroll Pattern
Hugs to you all for stopping by today. Thanks and I’ll see you soon!!