There are a few things you should know about my relationship with companies seen here and how I run my blog:
- This policy is valid from 1 December 2009
- This blog is a personal blog, written and edited by me. As a point of integrity, all opinions are my own heartfelt opinions.
I only recommend products and services I truly love.
- I am currently a Licensed Designer with Spellbinders Paper Arts for which I receive promotional materials to support the dies I design. I’m not employed by Spellbinders; for each die sold that is designed by me, I receive a royalty. These monies happily keep this website chugging along.
- Supplies used on this blog have been purchased by me, exclusive of the dies I use as a Licensed Designer and Quietfire Design stamps I receive as an Alumni Designer. I wholeheartedly share products I’ve purchased that I’m passionate about.
- Occasionally generous companies send me materials to use with the knowledge that I operate on a ‘no strings’ attached basis and there is no consideration that product is payment. There is never an agreement to review or an obligation to use the product – if used, it is something I would purchase myself and it has been deemed as great content to share with my readers.
- Affiliate Links – By reader request, where ever I mention a product, I endeavor to offer a link where you can find it and if desired, purchase the product I am using. To offset costs, I am currently subscribed as an Amazon Affiliate and if product is purchased through the link provided, they do not charge you more, however they will pay me a small commission.
Spellbinders Paper Arts – Licensed Designer
Quietfire Design – Alumni Designer
Spellbinders Paper Arts
Our Daily Bread Designs
My Favorite Things