Join Spellbinders™ Paper Arts and Crafters Home as we celebrate a Fall Sneak Peek!!
Spellbinders and participating stores in the Crafters Home Buying Group are excited to introduce three new die template sets sold exclusively through Crafters Home stores through January! You’ll have to wait until February to find these die template designs in non-member stores.
These new dies are in stock! Get yours now at a participating Crafters Home store! Pop over to the Spellbinders Blog to see the lit of participating stores.
Visit the Spellbinders Blog November 14 – 16 to see a new Spellbinders die template revealed each day! Visit designer blogs to enter the daily contests and see inspiring projects using the new releases. Comment on Designers Blogs and the Spellbinders Blog count as entries into daily drawings. Daily winners receive all three of the new designs!
Today’s new die is:
S4-068 Dress Forms
Die Template Dimensions
Lattice Dress: 1 7/8 x 2 ¼”
Scalloped Hem Dress: 2 1/8 x 2 5/8”
Plain Dress Form: 1 ¾ x 3 1/8”
Swirled Dress: 1 ¾ x 3 1/8”
For my project today, I was thrilled to use these super cute dies for a girly card – you can never have enough of those, right? I’m a seamstress too, so I was tickled to see these dies come along. Using JustRite Stampers Vintage Wallpaper Background stamp I created a background by embossing on black with cream embossing powder so that the negative part of the pattern would pop. On top of that I layered Spellbinders™ Labels Twenty matched with JustRite Stampers Musical Notes Labels Twenty followed by two layers of Spellbinders™ Lacey Circles with my sentiment from JustRite Stampers 2″ Old Friends. I cut/embossed two of the dress forms and snipped off the top of the lacey dress form to create a flirty apron, that I layered on top of the dress form. The stand for the dress form was created using Spellbinders™ Elegant Posts! I finished off the bottom using Spellbinders™ Classic Scallop Edgeabilities and smudged distress ink along the outsides of all my edges.
Oh the girly gifts that are swirling around my head!!
|SUPPLIES I USED|
|Stamps: JustRite Stampers – Vintage Wallpaper Background, 2″ Old Friends, Musical Notes Labels Twenty
Paper: Bazzill, Neenah Classic Crest Cream, PTI – Kraft
Ink: Versamark, Versafine Onyx Black, Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Accessories: Spellbinders S4-068 Dress Forms, Spellbinders™ Labels Twenty, Spellbinders™ Lacey Circles, Spellbinders™ Elegant Posts, Spellbinders™ Classic Scallop Edgeabilities, Prima Pearls, Spare Parts Brad, Hug Snug Seam Binding, Lace
Listed below are the designers who participating in the reveal today!
Becca Feeken (Thanks so much for stopping by!)
Participants wishing to be included in the daily drawing for the Spellbinders Fall Sneak Peek contests adhere to all of the following rules.
* The Fall Sneak Peek starts November 14, and ends November 16, 2011. It consists of three individual contests, one each day.
* Each Fall Sneak Peek Blog will accept comments as entries from 12:00 am until 11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time, on its scheduled day.
* Each comment counts as one entry. One entry per person, per blog please.
* One winner each day will receive the three new die templates available exclusively at Crafters Home stores.
* All three winners will be announced on the Spellbinders Blog on November 17. The winners will have 48 hours to respond to the email address on the winning post to claim their prize. If a winner fails to respond within 48 hours, a new winner will be drawn.
* By entering, you allow Spellbinders to publish your first name, city, state, and country of residence and a quote from you, on the Spellbinders Blog, website, and in promotional materials.
* Spellbinders Designers, contractors, employees and immediate family members are not eligible to win.
* The invitation to the Fall Sneak Peek Blog Hop is extended to all, we are happy to ship prizes worldwide.
Any questions regarding this contest should be sent to ContestQuestions@Spellbinders.us