Well, I promised you some blog candy, so here we go!! You probably know that for the past couple of years I’ve been using clear DVD cases to store all of my Die Templates. It’s a system that works out very well for me. I put one set of dies into each DVD case with a magnet insert and label the spine. Since they are so modular, I can keep them within an arms reach or stack and go to another location!! I recently reordered cases so that I could update my stash and the wonderful folks at TapeOnLine graciously offered a prize package for you to win!! Last year their giveaway was very popular so they were tickled to offer again!!
Here’s what you can win:
- Thirty Clear DVD Cases
- Thirty Cut Magnet Insert Sheets
- Free Shipping to get them in your hands – open internationally.
Here’s how you can win:
- Leave a comment on this post each day from now until Tuesday, May 28, 2013.
- In your comment tell me what craft tool you would like to learn to use better or make better use of.
- Come back on Wednesday, May 29th when the winner is picked using Random.org and if it’s you, respond within 48 hours through my contact page.
If you are not familiar with these cases, they are a hit when storing dies and when storing clear or cling stamps. Read the comments and reviews from fellow crafters HERE. Here’s a look from last year at my stamp and die storage (it’s grown a little bit, so I have an update coming soon). Clear stamps can sit directly on the acetate and I recommend a clear liner for cling stamps). (Pictured dies and stamps not included in giveaway). Good luck!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend on the way!!